Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Who am i: Day Two Hundred Nine

Hey hi! How do you handle your emotions? How do you keep what you have bottled inside? I know you are supposed to release them, never be afraid of your own emotions but, what about professionalism? That's all anyone ever talks about is professionalism. I feel professionalism is no longer just for the work environment anymore, it has officially taken over our lives. Now not only are we being professional at work but, we have to be professional at home and in front of others. God. Emotions are the biggest poison that inhabits your body. Emotions is what causes you to act on each situation you are presented with. Emotions is what drives you. It is what flows through your veins the day you are born, and it is what flows from you when you die. Emotions will kill you if you live a life of professionalism. They will poision your insides, making you black, and shallow. Emotion is a killer.
I can't write. Every single thing I write I just backspace it. Damn.
My dogs an idiot. She won't walk into the living room because my computer cord is there. She's scared of her own shadow! There is another entrance into  the living room!
Originally Patience




Thing to do today, Scare the snot out of the dog (hehehehehe)

1 comment:

  1. scare the snot out of the dog??? that would not take much. lol xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete