I can feel myself running. Running faster than ever. I'm manic and I can't stop. I tell myself to slow down but, my heart starts racing when it gets closer.
I'm an adict. I can't stand to go through it without a vice. I found my vice in something I would never believe. It's when I can crank the volume and lose myself. Become drunk and stoned, without dying. The tears flow merclessly and I can't hear anything. I can't see anything. Lights are off just the sound of dubstep killing me, drinking me swallowing me into a whole new world. Nothing is here except me and the power.
You know whennyou are trying to see into someone and you can't. Someone who used to be readable is no longer readable. Well, it's scary when they become a closed book. You realize they aren't the person you remeber. Have you ever forgotten what someone looks like? I have it's been three days and I complelty forgot. I can't stand by that window again. I just can't I want to see but, I can't do it like that. It'll only hurt me more.
Originally Patience
Thing to do today, Listen to dubstep, and get eaten by the sub woofer ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment