Sunday, 6 May 2012

Purity

Hey Hi! How goes it? I feel like time is over rated. We busy our selfs around it when the key is to ignore it because then we will enjoy things more. There will never be enough time in the world to acheive timelessness. You can only achieve it by expect everything to be timeless.
Do you ever feel like just stopping? I mean literally just stopping. I've done it. I've finally done it, the feeling was amazing I just lay there and there was nothing else to it but just breathing. In. Out. In. Out. That's it. It was truly beautiful. For once I stopped and nothing came back, no screaming, no fear. None of it was enduced. I didn't need to force clarity to get this. I just... I was free for the first time. I closed my eyes and I was submerged in the depths of an ocean, just feeling peaceful. No one ruined it, no thoughts. I felt beautiful, happy, and me. It was just me my room and my breath In. Out. In. Out. No music, the only music was my happiness. It sang out to me with each breath I took. It all surrounded me, comforted me and became my light. My light at the end of the tunnel that I always said was never ending. The tunnel that had stayed in. I could see it too. I was lying there my eyes closed and it was black. I could feel the tears tip toeing into the corners of my eyes because it was still there, that heavy darkness, but something happened. It went silent. That heavy swelling of voices and screams and memories being pushed to the surface, but then all I could hear was this intense silence. Just nothing. In. Out. In. Out. And then I saw it. Right there, I could touch and feel it's warming rays tickle my face. I reached the end. I had finally achieved the light. The one I had forever been searching for now layed in the palm of my hands. It's not over though, there will always be other tunnels that I have to go through, some darker and more horrible than the others, but it's worth it. It's all worth it if I can reach this absolute serenity, just completely pure. That's what all of this is. Pure. That's what I have been trying to achieve purity. And now here it is, rushing through my veins and lighting me up, into this new being. This reborn being who no longer feels like life is a tunnel, but infact a series of tunnels. This feeling I know is not perminent, but for now it's all I need. I have reached my light, a bright yellow light, that belongs to me and no one else. You all need to find your own light, your own purity.
Originally Patience

Thing to do today, finally find that purity and hold on to it tight because it will be your only life line later on in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment