What are we doing here? Everyone just sits around and create a goal for pure happiness which at the end of the day obviously isn't acheivable, since we search for it our whole life. However what if happiness is the search for it. What if we are truely happy and what we are looking to achieve is only extra, and isn't infact happiness, but sadness because we will only be dissapointed for not finding. See, our problem is we continue to seaarch for something better. We never have everything we want because we change. I learned in science that molecules constantly move. Well we constantly move, none stop. We are always searching achieving and searching. I'm sick of searching, i just want to be able to sit down and realize that everything I want is right here. I can't though, it's in my nature and everyother living thing on this eaerth to keep on moving, keep on searching for more.
I'm keeping Archie's moto "we work our whole lives for that one moment" and that moment being death. It doesn't have to be a scary thing though. When I first heard this saying I thought, we all drive ourselves to our death. We work and work until we have dug our own graves unconciously and slowly deterriorated any piece of personanilty we had left. But I slowly started to think, we don't do that. No we work our whole lives so we can lay in peace when our time has come. We work our whole lives for that one moment to be the best moment of our lives; to leave this earth feeling like you lived the best life you could of possibly lived. See, we constantly strive to be perfect, for success, and to be able to know you successfully lived the life you dreamed of will send you to the moon, send you to the next life, heaven, wherever you think your going, you will go there in complete happiness.
Happiness... Happiness... omg! Complete happiness is not acheivable... at all. Why? Because well you acheive complete happiness when you die, when you completely close your eyes. This happiness though can only be achieved if you leave the earth when the time is right. So many agree that happiness is only acheived when you die, but they rush it, end thier life because they want it so bad. It's wrong. This happiness will only ever be achieved by you waiting resolving all of you conflict and resting in peace. Peace. Peace and Happiness the peanutbutter and jelly of life. (Cheesy I know)
No comments:
Post a Comment