Saturday, 23 June 2012

Perfection

Sometimes I feel like I loose complete touch with reality. It's hard to keep hold of. You just put your head down and suddenly you look up and you're in this oasis. It's not even beautiful. It's just empty and barren. Nothing can shape it or change it. It's where I belong. just a dry, empty place with no one there to hurt or destroy.
This waste land is for all those who feel like they have lost complete touch with themselves. I am one of them. This somewhat haven, is fulll of all of your fears, tears, and pain. You enter this place when you deserve personal punishment. You face everything you have done, and have thought and it kills you. Each thing comes up and fills your body, posses it. You re-live it. It's a form of torture. Tourture of the mind, body, and emotion. It scrapes out each bit of honesty, humility, and happiness you had in you and drag it out.
What is the criteria to be accepted into this purification temple? Well firstly, you need to posses a long list of mistakes, people you have betrayed, and hurt. Then you need to perfectly normal. That is the key. It's the normal people who deserve to be in here. Not the mentaly diseased, or those who have been dealt a bad hand of cards in life. No, you need to be a completely balanced, controlled person. Why? So it can hurt even more. It can hurt even more when you are faced with the times you loose complete controll, or you deviate away from what's normal.
Just because you are put here doesn't mean you are a bad person. No. It's a way to punish you and teach you, you are not perfect. That's why you are here. Not because you are a horrible person, or you have no sense in being kind, or human. You are here so you can finally learn perfection is what you will never be. These things that come up to you and drag everything out of you, are your times of imperfections. It's your times where you let go. Maybe, this isn't a punishment then. Maybe it's a form of realization. A time where you can realize that nothing is truely perfect in you.
I am not perfect. I make just as many mistakes as you. But what we need to do differently is realize the mistkes we made and move on. The reason why people get mad or sad or scared when they have done something wrong is because we have realized we are not completely perfect.
I am in this wasteland right now because I have made bad decissions. But the rule is you cannot not be here completely alone. You have to be in here with one other. why? Because i garuntee you, you have hurt one person more than anyone else in your life, and that person has probabloy done the same to you. You are both in here. Which means the only way you can get out of this is together.

No comments:

Post a Comment