So, long I have been travelling this road. Same old shit popping up on the side like road kill, baking in the sun. It doesn't matter how fast or slow I move through, this path. I am still left with the same thing. I am left with this feeling of utter emotion. One that will slip and slither around my spine, and wrap it's self around me so I can no longer move. I am paralyzed. Nothing can wake me except for the countless people that my insignficant story has affected. It doesn't matter where I go now, I am still this person. Someone with baggage that can be piled as high as the empire state building, and even reaches underground to the firey depths of hell. A hell that my toes have had a chance to dip into, and sadly my whole body has submerged. It's gone, everything. One night and everythings gone. How can everything turn into nothing by the burst of a horn, and the cool wind of a train.
We were all there. Everyone together. Laughing, chilling. Like teenagers. Under developed, excited, adventurous teenagers. All of us sharing some of the best moments of our lives. We sit there peacfully, laughing, playing with each other. All that I feel with this is a smile deep inside of me. It's hard to bring a smile in me. The lights were flashing but no one wanted to go. Who wouldn't time has just begun and no one was keeping track. We were timeless, and nothing could stop us. But the fear of what the light ment came to me when it came. You could see the smile swiftly drift across there face, and the look of pure fear smear itself onto mine. I sat there, not being able to move an inch, as it drifted closer and closer. All I could do was sit there, and do nothing. My heart raced and raced, my eyes closed, and I screamed. The tears ran down my face and I screamed. They moved as their choice came face to face with them. The chose what they wanted. And it zoomed by. In an instant life or death was chosen. Like it was nothing. That easy. It was a joke to them.
Let me make it clear that you cannot choose between life or death infront of ones that love you. It is not a game to them, considering they value your life more than you value your own. You have to understand that there is more to what you feel than yourself. Suicide, or anything where you put your life in danger in front of others while they are begging you not to is a somewhat selfish and desperate act. I get it. I get that sometimes, some days are harder than others and you feel like it's not worth it. But you need to take a minute and look around. Look at all the people screaming and crying over you. Remember this one thing; kill the paart of you thats making you do this. It's not you, it's a part of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment