Thursday, 10 January 2013
Welcome, to Tunnel Two
Reaching into the depths of my stomach I tried to reach out the tight uncomfortable knots. It didn't work the stress continued to build up leaving me drained. Almost 12 pounds lighter, and one week behind on restful sleep. A cocktail of drugs can not take me away from this. The only thing that can is the inevitable spark that has caused the constant urge to run and keep running, leaving everything I have worked for behind. I can't though, just work through it, continue taking the drugs and move on. Just move on, I will hit a wall and when I do I intend on crashing as messily as I can, so I can hit rock bottom and release everything, and slowly build back up, build a callous that will prepare me for the rest of my life. Welcome to tunnel number two, it will be dark, damp, uncomfortable and tiresome. I am not prepared and am afraid where I will end up but, its another haul, another day, another tunnel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment