So, my 3rd cousin just left to go back to England today. I bid thee farwell. It was really nice having her here this summer. I'm going to miss her. he was very funny.
I'm hitting the CAPs button instead of the A today. Don't you hate it when that happens? It enrages me!!! Because when I try to undo it the CAPs comes back on. grrrr. Evil CAPs.
I had a photo shoot this weekend (I almost said foto shoot). It was really nice. Full make-up and everything. I felt wierd though. The pictures came out nice, just like to say. I'll post them on my next blog. LOL! One of the pictures of me looks like an e-harmony picture. The obes where underneath it says "Hi! I'm Patience. I'm twenty something years old. I love adventures and long walks on the beach!" It's so funny!
The suns setting it's red. A brilliant red. Why does the sun turn red? Why does it set? Why did the sun every choose to rise and set? The red gives me a wild feeling inside of me. I want to scream. I want to jump up to the sky and touch the red silk clouds. I want to live. I want to breath and feel. When I see that brilliant red sky I grow wings. The sprout out of my back. Perl white, large and majestic. I fly when I see that sky. Just let my wings take me. When I see that sky I feel beautiful. I feel beautiful because the beautiful rays of the sun shine down on my and I soak them up.
Have you ever walked down a darken street with your friends? Just right down the center of the street. You talk ,laugh, run, scream. It's amazing. You smile, and your friends smile. Then at the end pf the walk you see something amazing. You see the whole city. The radiant lights burnings a hole in the sky. It's an amzing sight.
I'm chasing something. I can just grab it. I reach but, it slips away. I've been chasing this thing for months, years even. It's the key to everything. The end of everything. I want it so bad. I look like a dog chasing her tail. I'm chasing something that will never be caught. I run until there is nothing left of me. Until I am a piece of nothing on the floor. This thing is killing me. This unachievable thing is tearing me apart. Everytime I give up, I cry. I've given up, and feel worse than ever. This thing will never reach me.... I will never reach it, no matter how hard I try. This thing is a four letter word, it is what controls what we want. This thing is an emotion deep inside. An emotion that I will never catch. When I breathe my breath catches on something... it's this thing. It's the empty space inside of me. It's this empty space inside of me that continues to get bigger. I can feel it numbing me. I can. One day it will spread throughout my body, and empty me out. I will cry my last tear, sob my last sob, smile my last smile, and laugh my last laugh and then.... become numb. I will stop living. I will stop breathing. Without this four letter thing I am and becomeing nothing.
Originally Patience
Walk in the middle of a street with your friends, and just goof off!
No comments:
Post a Comment