Thursday, 17 November 2011

Who am i: Day One Hundred Fifty Nine

Hey hi! How is everyone? I hope you are all good. I am. Today I am good. I had a good day. Today everything is at a happy medium, no one has fought or had a dig at each other so, I'm happy about that. But, I know something will happen where we end up taking a step back. That's always how it is. In fact, I think it will be within two days. |I know I shouldn't catastrophize like that but, I can make a line graph of the pattern. I've lived the same life over and over again that it has been impossible for me to take a step outside of the same path. It's just inevitable for me to fall in the same path as my loved ones. It's the natural way for me.
Have you ever felt something surge up your spine? I have, it tickeled and I couldn't stop laughing. It made me smile, and it hurt so much. I got excited and scared because it became louder and louder, to the point where my breath was sucked out of me and  I couldn"t see. It made me scream so loud nothing came out. I wanted it to stop but, there was nothing to make it stop. I was glad. This thing, this awkward painful thing had become my ecstacy, and it was to late for me to give it up. I was at the point of no return and no one could bring me down from this high. This high hurt, and it felt lovely. I was blushing and smiling and crindging. It laguhed at me and I couldn't stop laughing. It hit me and I couldn''t stop laughing. I stabbed me in the spine and crippled me and I couldn't stop laughing. I was high, tripping bad and I eneded up here... 6 feet underground screaming for help. Laughing. Ha!
So, I was thinking today, what am I going to do when I hit a year. I mean sometimes I feel like my blog overshadows my actual project but, then I realize it is apart of the project. I think it's so cool I do this. I mean the fact that I am in the one hundreds is pretty cool. I remeber thinking at the beginning of this project i can't weight to write Who am i: Day Three Hundred Sixty Two, it just seems so awresome. I mean I can't wait for everyone to see what I've done.
I hope you are all doing amazingly and have a great week!
Originally Patience












Thing to do today, blank out.

No comments:

Post a Comment