Hey hi. I went on a trip to go see Macbeth today. It was really good. We had to drive to downtown. I had so much fun.
I love having tris becasue of the ride to and from the place. Today I had so much fun. On the way there we had alot of fun but, the way back was so amazing. All you could see were cars, just so many lights. We had the windows open. Have you ever stuck your head out of a window while your driving down a highway. It's like you become deaf, blind, and immobile. All you can hear is the wind crushing your ear drums, and the passing by of cars. You want open your eyes, and see the moon suspended in the sky but, the wind keeps them shut. The wind eventually gains controll over your baody so you just let go. The wind washes everything away, it cleanses you. When you lean your head back into the noisy bus, you begin to loose that feeling. The feeling of freedom. So, you just sit with your eyes closed and wait for the right moment to stick your head back out the window and be overpowered again. It's like a drug, but instead of injecting it, snorting, or smoking it, you get cleansed by it. You become teary eyed not high. And instead of getting munchies you become tired, and so hang your head back out the window to rest.
You know what I don't get? Why people feel they have to lie to make a point. See, in my opinion I have no right to get angry or upset about something until I educate myself about it. What I don't get how people can enter an arrgument with no proof, and then when they feel like they are being proven wrong they just blurt out a lie. In the end that lie is what makes your grave bigger because then everyone knows you as a lyer. I lie, I' not going to lie about that (lol!) but, there is no need to continuely lie about something because your conversation isn't going the way you want it to. I hate it when people lie because thats when rumors spread and all hell breaks loose. I'm not over reacting I'm just stating the truth (lol! again). Coming from a overly dramatic highschool, I have experienced this first hand. So, just do yourself a favour and admit that you might be wrong. Or, just don't start a conversation you know nothing aabout because then it becomes a one sided conversation and a lie.
I went to my first session on Monday. I liked it. I felt it was very successful, and am excited to go back this monday. I hope everyone is having a good week. I am it's just a little hard this week because alot of things are coming back to me. I know they are because I can feel it. Each time I go to bed I find it harder and harder to get to sleep because I know in a few hours that mirror will be there shining down on me. Each night I wake up with a gasp, and realize I have been sweating, but I am cold. Very cold. Cold to the point where I think my heart will stop. I never really catch my breath when I wake up like that. I just close my eyes and hope I will breathe, and eventually I do. Only because I passed out.
Originally Patience
Thing to do today, Stick your head out of a window while you are driving down a highway and just let go.
No comments:
Post a Comment