Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Who am i: Day Twenty Four

Hi! It's going to be a short one today. I'm camping tommorow till sunday so, there won't be any blogs until then. I like camping, although the silence makes me uneasy. I mean it's noisy but, silence. The noise is silent. Here in brampton you here constant sound and it's familiar. Cars, cats, dogs, wind, crunching of metal, sirens. But, while your camping it's unsettling. One sound can mean a thousand different things. You hear wind going through trees but, in your mind it sounds like an animal approaching you, or the tree collapsing of old age. It sounds so different it scares me. Anything unfimiliar scares me. I get stressed out and panik. I don't like treking into unfimiliar territories but, when I do, I get this feeling that I have expanded my world, I have opened another door.
I've been watching teen wolf this week... and its awesome!!! I think it's a good show. The acting can be a little sketchy but, apart from that it's pretty good.
I went to the city today. It was amazing. I always get a rush when I'm there. I love it. There were massive crowds of people. I watched each of them and wondered, what their story is... who they are. Have you ever just looked at someone and think, maybe what their wearning is only covering up who they really are. Just because she's dressed in a suit doesn't mean she might be a law abiding citizen. She could be a UFC fighter. Or the sweet looking old lady could be a wanted convict.... yhea.
Originally Patience









Thing to do today, stand in the center of a city and look up (I'm not going to tell you what your going to see, you have to take it in for yourself)

No comments:

Post a Comment