Hello!! I'm currently listening to the most amazing mash-up ever!!! If so of you don't know what a mash-up is, it is a collaberation of different songs that are "masshed-up" to created a new song between the two or more songs. It's absolutley amazing!! I'll put a link. It is just woow! I think mash-ups are so cool! My friend showed me this really cool mashup with glee. I really don't like glee but, this mash-up was pretty awesome. I like hearing really odd mash-up's, like the Gorillaz's and The Killers, that was good.
I love music. It gets me so excited. Everything you do is musical. The klicking of the keys as I type up this blog has it's own little song. The hum of a butterflies wings or the rumble of a deep shifting bass. Everything has it's own song. We, have our own song. Some peope it is through their voice, the movement of their hips, their speed, or quickness on a wrestling mat. My song, is through the tone of my saxophone. If anyone has watch step-up three (I haven't I've just seen the commercial three thousand time on Rogers on Demand -.-) the chick says, "Everything you need to know about me is through my dance". Well, everything you need to know about me is through my saxophone. When I play, everything comes out. When you stand up infront of a group of people with your talent, you are stripped down to nothing. You are vounerable, there is no one there to protect you, only yourself and your voice. It's not until everyone here's your voice that, you are no longer vounerable. You don't have a shield but, respect. People will understand who you are and they will hear you.
So, I went to Blue Mountain as you know, and I had an awesome time. Have you ever seen a huge fireworks display? I never saw one until friday. It was so amazing. I couldn't believe it. I felt truly Canadian that night. LOL! I saw the fireworks and with a massive crowed said HAPPY CANADA DAY! It was so much fun. I hope you all had awesome Canada Day celebrations.
Okay so here's the deal I'm going to start putting up pictures and videos on my blog. It won't be all the time but, I will put them up every so often. I'm still nit sure if I should put the Daily Pictures up. I kinda want to keep them a surprise.
Some final words, you are you. You have a voice so, use it. You were put on this Earth for a reason. You are the only one who can raise your voice. It's in you. You might not of found it yet but, trust me it's in you. Look in the darkest creveces and you'll find it. Don't worry you'll find it. I've found mine. My voice release's everything in me. When there is a burning in my heart, an endless yearning in my heart (thank you Death Cab for Cutie) I raise my voice.
Originally Patience
Thing to do today, eat something and go om nom nom!
No comments:
Post a Comment