Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Who am i: Day Forty Five

Hello!!! Long time no talk.... read? I dunno but, how are you? Hope you are all having an awesome week! I know I am. I have done amazing things in the past week, like truely amazing things. Last weekend I went white water rafting and this week I went to Niagra Falls.
White Water Rafting was so much fun. I couldn't believe how much water there was. You see it rushing down the river creating these huge waves, and you just can't believe you are about to go down it. The way they describe each rapid, makes it seem like it has a mind of it's own. There was one rapid called the Malestore. LOL! When I herd it I couldn't stop laughing. It was thrilling and invigerating. Each rapid would come up and you would get this incredible adreneline rush. You could feel it moving from your toes up to your fingers, then you get this burst of energy, that pushes you through the next rapid. It was a great feeling getting through each rapid. There was a camp there too. I'd just like to say camp kids are horiffic. First, the songs they sing are unbelievable! They have a song for everything. When we were on the bus going to the beggining of the rapids they were singing a song about rafting. When they were rowing, they were singing a song about rowing. When we were stoping, they were singing a song about stopping. When they were falling they were singing a song about falling. -.- The guys were just as worse, their lyrics "I wish all the ladies were a bell, and I were the bell man.... I'd bang them every hour!"... UGH. There was one rapid called the "slice and dice".... yhea. Basically in this rapid there were to granite rocks that could basically slice and dice you. I was terrifyed here because the rocks could even pop the rafts. It was a great day, and I really enjoyed myself.
I think everyone should try something that gets their adreneline going. It's not good living a boring life. If you never do anything that gets your heart going, puts the fear of god into you, then you arn't living. Live a little you only get one life, and you don't want to waste it sitting back say "O no that's to dangerous best stear clear of that". Like their was this lady at Niagra Falls who made sure she wouldn't hit anyone at the bumper cars.... flake -.-
I really experience Niaagra Falls this week. I went on maid of the mist and I couldn't believe the falls were the way they were. Just all of that water and rock. It's all natural too. I couldn't belive how close to the USA I was too. Today I was in two places at once, another thing crossed off of my bucket list. I loved it, it was amazing.
There something with me. I feel like I am floating above everything. I'm not actually on the ground. I don't feel anything. I feel like I can't cry or become sad, or be happy. I mean I am happy but, I'm not feeling it. I'm floating along not getting my barings. Each time something emotional happens it bumps me away and I continue to float in the opposite direction. I tend to ruin things for my family because whe I try to feel my emotion, I take it out on the others. I am so confused it is unbelievable. It hurts me so much that I can't feel. I've tryed to take it all in but, I can't. It's like my brain is denying me of anything. Like I don't deserve it.
I haven't been home since last Friday. I miss home, I just want my bed. I want to hide in their, my safe place.
I'd like to continue to say thank you to all of those who have continued to read. I am going to Ottawa on Friday, and will have a Helicopter ride. I will also post up all of the pictures and videos I hsve taken during this holiday next week. So, there is something to look forward to : ) That's what you need in life something to look forward to. Then you will enjoy each day.
Originally Patience










Thing to do today, cross something off your bucket list. Nothing small though, something huge!!! The bigger the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment