Helllooo!!!! So, today is the day that I release my blog to my friends and family!!! Ahhhhhh! I'm very nervous because I don't wwant people to read it and think, o god what a poser. I don't even think I spelled poser right. Lol! They really need to get spell check on this thing!!!!
Nothing really happened at school today other than I had to suffer in history with the most ridiculse teacher I have ever had. Do you want to know what the first movie I watched in that class? SALT!!!! Freakin' Salt!!!! But I did learn something through that movie though... Angelina Joli runs like a tard!!! lol! I can't stop laughing in that movie! But, in all seriousness I think i would benifit more doing an online history course than going to that class everyday.
Me and my friend were talking today and I asked why girls are so much more... ummm... i can't thin of a G rated word for it... cattier?.... no meaner, to one another, than guys are. I mean guys beat each other up as soon as a problem erupts and thats the end of it.(O by the way this is the extention from my last blog "New Plan") But, girls we can't let things go. We hold grudges, and be really really shallow to one another! See this is what we figured out together. That guys fight out their problems right away. But, girls, they hold onto things. Lets just say I have a problem with a girl because she called me a slut (has happened to me a few times), instead of talking about it with her I tell my friends, and start talking about her behind her back. Then she hears about me talking behind her back so, she calls me a back stabbing cow. So, inturn I start talking more and more behind her back, etc. So you get the point right? Girls never want to confront their problems so, we keep stirring the pot until it boils over and one of us bites the others pinkie finger off (true story). So, from here on in, if a girl says or does something that has upset me, I am going to tell her right away that, that hurts my feelings, and can you please stop. So there, for all of the girls reading this take this... ummm... pledge, vow thing, with me, and all of the ridiculously not needed cats fights will stop! (Applause) : D
Everyday I write a blog I learn something new. I talk things out in my head and know things are becoming clearer. I'd just like to say that right know I am completly obsessed with Death Cab for Cutie so if anyone can send me links for some of their songs that what just be super!!!!!
So, I'd like to say thank you to all of those, who are taking the times to read my blog tonight. I hope you continue to read because on Monday that is when I tell you really who I feel like I am, and whats changing me. It's also the official first day for my 2 year project! So thank you all for the support!
So Long
Originally Patience(cuz my names original! HA!)
No comments:
Post a Comment