Hi! I'm very sorry I have not put a blog up in a long time. There has been alot going on; relatives have come over from England and I am trying to adjust sleeping on a air matress (I haven't gotten much sleep). Alot has happened since the last time I have blogged. I really regret not blogging as often as I should have this week. School is almost over, I just have to go in this thursday to get my report card and that's it.
I went to my friend's baptism on sunday. I was really nice. I have never been to church... well I have but, that was when I was younger. But, I have never been to church where I have actually understood what was going on. It wasn't what I expected. It started off with a choir and a bang playing some music (which really good), then my friend was baptised, and then there was the actuall service. My sister understood the service but, I didn't. I had no idea what the preist was talking about. Hahahaha!!! I couldn't even figure out which book was the bible. I was really nervous going to church. I was surprised my skin didn't start burning and I began to hiss at people. I liked the fact that my friend decided herself she was going to get baptised in a christian church. Lot's of people are born and are baptised right away. Like me for example: I was baptised anglacin (obviously didn't spell that right). I had no choice in the matter and now, I am the most unreligous person on earth. I have decided personally that I am agnostic. So, in my opinion I don't think it's right that parents baptise their kids right away. I mean you could end up batising them christian, and then they get older they what to warship satin. You just never know.
On saturday there was a fight at my dad's house. It got so intense that I ran away. You know how you see in movies the girl running away from someone yelling at her and she's crying? Well that is exactley what I did. You see stuff like that happen in the movies and you just say, "O, poor thing... it was a brilliant movie, good thing it was just acting :)". I walked out to the lane way at the back of my Dad's house, I thought I wss just going to stand there and take in the air but, the next thing I knew my feet were moving. I began to cry and each time I breathed in my breathe caught on tears. I don't think I've ever ran like that. I just kept on runnin and running until I got where I needed to be. I didn't know where I needed to be but, something took me there. I'm not going to say where I went. That's just between me and myself but, it was an amazing feeling when I got there. We all need a place where we can just go and chill. I think I've found that place. When you do find it, don't share it. Keep it private, so each time you go there you are not disturbed.
Originally Patience
Fault
No comments:
Post a Comment