Monday, 13 June 2011

Who am i: Day One

Hello! So today is the beggining of my Journey. My 730 day journey. Today is the beginning of me figuring out who I am. I am using this blog to document my journey and change I go through. So, I decided to start off this documenting with a bio about me. So here it is:


Hi, my name is Patience. I am currently attending Fletcher's Meadow Secondary School. I have an identical twin, two mothers, and two fathers. One is a step mother, one is a step father. My mom and dad divorced when I was around six. I was too young to remember any of the details. All I know is I hardly noticed it was happening. I have a good relationship with each of my family members. My mothers side is British, while my dad's side is Hungarian and Italian. I have three cats, one of which has epilepsy, and one dog (beagle-dash hound mixed). I started to play Alto Saxophone in grade six, and fell in love with it ever since. I am planning to become a music teacher. Music has seriously touched my heart and has become something that has lifted me up from the earth during intense times, and returned me back after I have chilled out. I auditioned to Mayfeild Secondary School but, did not get in. I have completed my preliminary, and grade one theory. I have never had a legit boyfriend. I have been to five different countries. I do freestlye wrestling, and play rugby. I have a few friends. I am not a loner. I am can be very rambunctious, and I am outgoing. I am a bit of a neat freak, and I clean when I am lonely. I suck at math, and I hate science. I get scared when people I love get sad or sick. I have seen people in my family break down and turn into completly different people. For a long time, and to this day, I have been the fine just fine, twin. I have srained my ankle once, and seriously gashed my foot open(I needed to get stiches but, didn't get any lol!!! :P), and thats all the injuries I have ever got. I have never been hospitalized or seriously injured. I am a girl who lives ina family with different problems then any other famillies. I don't know what my true character is. I don't know who I am going to be in 20 years. I don't know why I was put on this Earth. I don't know who i am. I am Patience and I am about to embark on a two year journey figuring out who i am. I will be taking a picture each day for 2 years, to see my change.

I am Patience and I don't know who i am.
Who am i?
Originally, Patience

No comments:

Post a Comment