Hi!!!! I have succesfully graduated from grade 10!!!! Today is a great day! I have officially started my summer holiday! I think it is an amazing feeling completing another year of school. You walk away thinking about all of the things you have learned, and hoping an praying to god you remeber it for next year. LOL!!! But, in all seriousness comgratulations to all of those who do not have to spend their summer in the dreaded summer school, and to all of those who have graduated and moving on to university, colleage, and the work world. High and Lows of this year (leave your highs and lows in the comments)? High- I won an academic award and was given many solo's in band class. Low- I suffered through science and history.
Have you ever driven down a highway in the country? You drive by crops, and your driving so fast that you can see the lines of the crops? I think it's so cool. It feels like there is some order in the world. Even in the chaotic growing prosses of plants there still is some order. But, that doesn't mean the world has to be perfect. Chaos is what keeps us on our toes. I like chaos but, only in certain situations like, wrestling or rugby.
I'm getting better on my ukulele. I can play so many songs, and my strumming is so much better. I like learning new instruments. It feels good to learn more skills. I feel like my musical mind has gotten so much broader in the past years. I can play piano now and I know how to play a string instrument.
Speaking of music; I've been listening to the radio and I just realized only certain songs on 102.1 are played during certain seasons. Like Dirty Heads- Lay me Down has just started playing this week. It's really weird. Does everything run on seasons in Canada? Women get fatter during the winter and complain more about their looks during the summer. LOL!!! Yes I know I'm a women and I'm being hypocrtical but, so many of the women surrounding my life are like that! I don't feel like it because I'm working my arss off during the winter training for wrestling. However, after my rugby season I start to gain weight. LOL!!! ICE CREAM!!!!!!!! I love ice cream that is my craving!!! Ice cream is my hash, my meth, my crack, my high!!!! I LOVE ICE CREAM!!!
Well that's all I have today. I'm not sure if I'm going to blog this weekend because I will be going to Blue Moutain! I've never been so, I'm very excited. O and by the way, IT'S CANADA DAY CELEBRATE!!!!! If you are not pround to be Canadian go see a fireworks show and wear red and white; then you will feel Canadian. If not then... YOU SUCK
Originally Proud to be Canadian Patience
HAPPY CANADA DAY YOU DARN CANADIANS!!!!!!!! (Yess I did put this in red, I'm that Canadian!!! HAAA!)
No comments:
Post a Comment