HI!! I am here doing my second blog on Day 3 of my 730 day journey, and so far it isn't as hard as I thought it would be. I am currently putting together a collage and a video for this project . It's alot of fun. I can already see little changes, like I'm getting a little bit of sun everyday. I really think I'm going to follow tthrough on this! I"m so happy about this. It's really not hard because your just taking a picture everyday, just a *click* that's it.
So me and my friend went on an adventure today! It wasn't much of an adventure but, to us it was. lol! We went to DQ during lunch. It was fun. We met a few of our other friends there, and had fun. I don't normally go off of school property during lunch. Only because all of the good food places are soooo far away, I'm too lazy to go and walk to them. Right know everything is so heckteck at school because of Exams. Next, week is official exam week. Im not really nervous. The only exam I'm really nervous for is history because I don't even think my teacher is ready for them. School will be the number one thing anyone 18 and under stresses about. Then you leave school for university and colleage, and your new stress is school and money. Once you enter the work world you pretty much stress out over anything and everything. Life is stressful so, you need to take it day by day. If you start worrying about what's going to happen in the next week, you need to stop because your only going to make yourself sick. I personally love school. It stresses me out but, I like it. You meet new people, learn about yourself, and build a future for yourself.
I really want to learn how to play ska on my sax. I love my saxophone! I really want to learn how to play ska because it sounds sooooo cool. Like unbelievable!!!!!! It's so extreme, no limits. Its fun, and risky!!!!
I have a tendancy of saying "I Hate Myself". Even when I type it I say in my head, "Yhea well I do hate myself". This isn't a lie, I do hate myself. Sometimes alot but, most of the time just a little. I judge every action I make and everything I do. If I do something wrong or say something wrong I hate myself more. Why do I hate myself? I have no idea. I'm lazy, I make too many mistakes, I work myself up over stupid things, I never think, I am awkward, I have greasy hair, I have really white skin (so white people draw happy faces on me by touching me), I have a hairy stomach and back, I have roles of fat, I'm too tall, I have big feet, I have (what I think is called:) chronic foot odour, I can't lie, I have no social life (I mean going out to DQ during lunch excited me), I don't call my dad as often as I should, I've missed all of my parents birthdays (All four of parents double whamy), I can't achieve my dreams (I just back down from them), and I've messed up my relationship with my sister. There is so much about me that I want to change. Many say I don't need to change any of it but I feel I do. I feel like I will continue to hat myself no matter what. There is nothing to really like. The number one thing I hate about myself is, I that I'm showing my weakness right now.
There's certian thing that I need to get over and, thats one of them. I can't hate myself for the rest of my life. I have to accept me for me. There will be a point in my life were I will be happy. Just happy. But, right now I'm not. This is why I need to do this project because I'm going to learn how to accept myself and learn who I am. Thanks for all of those who have been reading my blog so far I really appreciate. I know thers only like 4 of you but, whatever your reading and that's all that matters
Orignally Patience
MIDNIGHT TRUFLE BLIZZARD!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment